Imagine you are a novelist or a painter from the south of France, spending your summer at a creative retreat in upstate New York. How do you punctuate whatever you are wearing? What state of mind do you hope to evince? Repeller’s second collection aims to continue its mission of plussing upon all the things we know and like about our wardrobes (and selves!) by enhancing them with outfit snacks that make all the things you have to do — carry your stuff, protect your face from the sun, pull your hair back and keep your pants up — a little more enjoyable.
- Store your favorite summer sammie in the food container//Pick fresh strawberries and store them in the food container.
- Keep it clean with a household sponge //Give a sponge bath to a bunny with the household sponge.
- Pull the perfect veggie frittata out of the oven with the hot handle//Protect your phalanges as you pull blueberry muffins out of the oven with the hot handle.
- Pack your everyday work picnic (aka lunch) in the small brown bag.
- Use the large brown bag to help you pack a good summer weekend bag by tossing in your shoes, undergarments, dirty clothes, wet bathing suits or multiple precious heirloom fans.